EXTRACTS FROM THE RULES
RULE 4 -MEMBERSHIP
- Every Officer, NCO and Airman serving on the posted strength of the Squadron will ipso facto be a member of the Association.
- An Officer, NCO or Airman of the Regular, Reserve or Auxiliary Air Forces who served on the posted strength of the Squadron or its sisters, 2600 Sqn and 1MHU, is eligible for membership.
- The Committee by majority vote may invite as an Associate Member a civilian or member of the services.
RULE 5 -ELECTION OF MEMBERS
- Each candidate for election to membership shall apply to the Honorary Secretary on the Approved application form.
- The election of members is vested in the majority vote of the committee whose decision is final and who shall not disclose their deliberations..
RULE 7 -SUBSCRIPTION
- Subscription is set at £5 per annum. Donations are always gratefully received and will be faithfully applied.
- No subscription shall be paid by serving members of the Squadron or by Honorary or Associate Members.
Download the Membership form:
Application Form Mar 18
Standing Order Mandate:
Standing Order Mandate Mar 18